もえ,もえ,きゅん~!!!

Thats right. This is the place. For all things. OTAKU.
•Anime Conventions
•Anime and Manga reviews
•Lolita +


Also:
• p-chat and livestream crack
• deviantart and the like
• chibi commissions (TABLET PEN FOUND ;) i just need to make my last sign and examples lol.)
• Gaia Online and iAntiVirus

Sunday, February 7, 2010

UPDATEE

Just some quick updates <3

•COSPLAY•
I'm currently not going to have any new or fantastic cosplays for Katsucon or Anime Boston this year, but by the time Otakon comes round, I shall hopefully have a WONDERFUL UNDERTAKER cosplay from Kuroshitsuji (or Black Butler ;) )
Here are pictures of the designs of his outfit I found online as well as other things im going to buy/use to make it:


This one is ref im using for the scythe. Ive asked my art teacher to help me with making it lol. Also, it will be my first prop im bringing to a con OHFUN.



just some more outfit designs :P


Here is the wig i plan to buy. its a little pricey, but the quality is AMAZING. I've bought things from them before, and i very often use the current wig i bought from them a while ago <3

hmmmm i cant seem to remember what else i was going to talk about D8
if i remember ill post it later xDD;;;;


OKAY BYE LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment