もえ,もえ,きゅん~!!!

Thats right. This is the place. For all things. OTAKU.
•Anime Conventions
•Anime and Manga reviews
•Lolita +


Also:
• p-chat and livestream crack
• deviantart and the like
• chibi commissions (TABLET PEN FOUND ;) i just need to make my last sign and examples lol.)
• Gaia Online and iAntiVirus

Monday, February 15, 2010

Katsucon and Snow

•KATSUCON•
Ohhh what a fun con. Not the best katsucon I've been to, but still pretty good.

Ill start with the bad and continue to the good, just cuz good outweighs the bad ;)
- The Gaylord hotel and resort is WAY TOO BIG for a convention the size of katsucon. It was easy to get lost, and it just generally made the con feel smaller than it really was.
- The AMV contest and the Mascarade were not the best ones i've seen. It's not that they weren't funny or anything, they just weren't interesting :P
- I ran out of money by Saturday afternoon. (But dont i always LOL).

-I bought EVERYTHING ON MY LIST. Now THAT is an accomplishment. I can't find my camera uploader thing right now, but when i do I'll post the pictures of everything I got. (But if you were wondering, I bought a Gurren Lagann Flag, a BIG cloth lucky star poster, a few prints, Junjou Romantica (Usami), Gurren Lagann (Viral), and Black Butler (rabbit sebastian) PHONE CHARMS, a hat, cat ears, a cyber goth mask (black with a butterfly), 2 AMAZING SHIRTS (I can see alaska from my house and team alucard, the list goes on xD)
-I SAW GIRLYCARD COSPLAYS. I WAS LIKE HOLY COW THATS AWESOME. (he/she is my current fandom <3 )
-I ACTUALLY went to some panels and paid attention. Learned good webcomic and just general art tips and tricks. But I didnt go to as many panels as i had wanted to.

Ahh so much more. I also saw tons of other rly good cosplays, including 1 or 2 Undertakers xD. I focused much on their outfit and what they did, etc >w>

•Snow•
We haven't had school since the 5th of Febuary.. we're supposed to have a 2 hour delay tomorrow, since the snow and ceased and was finally being cleaned up, but as i just looked out my window, it is snowing FEROCIOUSLY. LMAO. Watch us have no school tomorrow either. That would be fantastic actually, BECAUSE I HAVENT DONE ANY OF MY HOMEWORK. /procrastonationnnnnnfaillll. Ahaha so much to catch up on ;A; Because the teachers have been posting homework on the internet. Don't you just love it when they do that? >:P

Ahhh I'm VERY much hoping for no school tomorrow >A>

OKAY BAI LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment