もえ,もえ,きゅん~!!!

Thats right. This is the place. For all things. OTAKU.
•Anime Conventions
•Anime and Manga reviews
•Lolita +


Also:
• p-chat and livestream crack
• deviantart and the like
• chibi commissions (TABLET PEN FOUND ;) i just need to make my last sign and examples lol.)
• Gaia Online and iAntiVirus

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CHIBI COMMISSIONS and lol

HELLO. If you have a TinierMe account or aGaia Online account, I'm now open for chibi commissions ;A;
On TinierMe:
For DIGITAL art: I'm charging Chibi-Coins.
For TRADITIONAL art (watercolour) I'm charging G-Coins, because watercolours and supplies can be expensive to buy ;A;

On GaiaOnline:
I will ONLY do Digital art, watercolour or line art must be upon request.

Note me on my DeviantART account (evilkitten101) or send me a PM on either one of those two sites for price inquiries <3
I will try to draw for what ever you're willing to pay me, so don't worry about it being expensive <3

For examples of my art, plz visit my dA xD http://evilkitten101.deviantart.com
Thank you guys so much~!

•LOL•
I'm writing an enlish essay comparing Beowulf and Kamina, explaining how they were or weren't heroes. lololol WATCH ME ACE THIS. i would be so happy LMAO. I have everything planned out, so i should be easy now <3

STILLLL cant find my camera uploading thing. Katsucon pic uploading will have to wait :<

JA NE~

No comments:

Post a Comment